Our First Blog

We figured since Baby Gruendel # 2 is due here in less than two months, we would start a blog. Everyone says how easy it is.... I guess we will see..... :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Josef's Two New Favorite Things....


It has been quite some time since I updated.... I know I said I would be better when Petra was born, but two kids adds a whole new piece to the puzzle. Looks like Josef wants to follow in mommy's footsteps. He has started running laps around the kitchen and he thinks PowerBar is an actually food group. He love thes the nut natural energy bars and has even indulged in the different protein bars. It is great that is so supportive of mommy and her Powerbars. I have to wrestle my gear away from him. I will post photos.

While we are on the topic, I am back in the full swing of training, with my PowerBars by my side, and of Course Riadha. What a great opportunity that has been given to me. My teammates and coach are wonderful and so supportive. I have been missing the "team" thing so much more than I realized.

I can't believe how much has changed since I first joined PowerBar over a decade ago. They have everything these days. I must say the originial powerbars are my favorite. But the new PowerBar Ironman Drinks are great and I never leave home without my gels.

PowerBar thank you for another great year and continuing to support my running dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment